Thinking about adopting a pet and wondering what the difference is between shelters and rescues? Learn the differences and what to look for when adopting a pet.
BarxBuddy Busy Ball
Motion-activated, indestructible smart dog toy
Keep your dog entertained and happy when you’re busy or away with the motion-activated smart ball from BarxBuddy. It’s free from harmful chemicals and safe for your dog. This electronic ball for dogs is made from heavy-duty TPU, a blend of rubber and plastic, and the motions never repeat so your dog will never get bored.
- Motion-activated dog toy lights up when it’s active
- Rechargeable electronic ball for dogs
- USB charging cord included
- Made with TPU — thermoplastic polyurethane
- Automatically shuts off when it senses inactivity
- Bounce and roll patterns never repeat
- Hands-free dog toy
- Water- and saliva-proof
Spoiler alert: There is no magic wand to make dogs stop barking. Training your dog means consistent behavior exercises over multiple weeks to reward good behavior. However, there are devices that can assist you in training your dog. For example, there is a tool you can use to get their attention and interrupt their barking.